Monday, April 1, 2013

Goodbye March and Hello April

I'm pretty sure March of 2013 has been one of the most eventful months of my life.

My best friend got married in Texas - Baby's first flight and the longest time I've ever been away from Eli (who didn't seem to miss me at ALL, thanks kid)

My brother got married in Georgia - I got a new sister out of the deal and am on the brink of nephews and nieces galore

My baby is hitting milestones which distance him even more from the term "newborn" - Jude rolled over and consequently now thinks rolling over is the greatest feat known to man and will attempt to roll at any given moment

Not to mention (again), amidst these important life events, we are still in the process of moving in, unpacking, organizing and decorating the house.

But alas... we made it through March. There were many many happy tears shed and joyful moments left and right. The craziness has been so worth it.
Here is just a glimpse of our life last month:




And now, with the coming of April... just like that, I'm a quarter of a century old. Happy Birthday to me!

Here's to a boring April!

No comments:

Post a Comment