Friday, January 7, 2011

It's a New Year!

I'm a little late, but HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I can't believe it's 2011 and how much can change in just one year!
In 2006 I graduated high school and met Daniel.
In 2007 I went to France.
In 2008 I got engaged.
In 2009 I got married.
In 2010 I had a baby!
This time last year I didn't even know I was pregnant!
What will happen in 2011?! There is just something so exciting about the beginning of a new year!

This year we celebrated the new year in Tennessee with Daniel's family. And poor Daniel was sick the whole time!

It was also Daniel's mom's birthday (New Years Eve), so that day we went and did portraits of all her grandsons! They turned out so good! We also went to Olive Garden. We rang in the new year with fireworks in the backyard and it was so much fun! Of course Eli was passed out as 2011 rolled around (but don't worry, he celebrated at ohhh around 1:30 am!).
Here are some pictures...

This first one is Eli ringing in the new year :)






No comments:

Post a Comment