Wednesday, January 19, 2011

4 Month Appointment

I took Eli for his 4 month check up today! I woke him up way too early, at 7 when he usually wakes up at 10:30, and he was not too happy!

We were seen right away, after Eli got to flirt with the receptionists! He now weighs 15lbs 5oz (between 50th and 75th %) and is 26 inches (between 75th and 90th %)!! His head is 16 inches (50th %). The doctor said he is perfectly proportional! Hooray! I can't believe he gained a half a pound in less than 2 weeks!

I told the doctor about this "rash" I have been battling for almost 2 weeks now. It is red and bumpy. I have changed diaper brands, changed wipe brands, used only a wet cloth for wiping. I didn't want to take him in for a RASH, so I had tried everything in my power to make it go away. Well the "rash"is actually a yeast infection! I felt like an idiot. I should have brought him in to the doctor WAY sooner instead of trying to deal with it by myself. Anyway the doctor prescribed him Nystatin, so I have been slathering it on him all day!

Aside from the rash and being woken up too early, Eli has been perfectly happy all day! He has been "talking" non-stop! I don't know where this came from! He is usually only talkative in the morning or right after naps... but he has been yappin' all day long!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment