Friday, May 31, 2013

Mamamama

Since we are back to normal life after vacation I figured I would give a quick update on the boys.


Jude is almost 7 months and ever since he started getting up on his hands and knees, it seems like time is just flying by!


He's now trying to sit up on his own and he had his first ride in a shopping cart to boot! He's moved on from getting on his hands and knees to getting on his hands and feet, like a bear crawl. He bounces his booty up and down in the air, but makes no attempts to move forward yet! I don't know if I'm ready for two mobile children yet....

Jude has also started saying some consonants, my favorite is "Mamamamamaaaaa" :)

Eli is always keeping me on my toes. He loves to color and just recently perfected his "stick figures"! A couple of months ago he drew his first smiley face and now he is drawing actual characters, which is so fun to see. Along with him getting older, he is now in a "No kisses mama!" phase. Thank goodness he only objects to rocking with me for a short while before melting into my arms. 


I love these boys so!

No comments:

Post a Comment