Saturday, March 5, 2011

4 month shots.... at 5.5 months....

Eli got his 4 month shots on Thursday. Yes, we are behind. He turns 5 months in just over a week. I am always a bit apprehensive about going to get Eli's shots, so I seem to come up with excuses to put them off! Plus Eli was sick this month, so I actually had a valid reason to wait!

Eli did great! We walked in and he was nothing but smiles for the receptionists and nurses. The pediatrician commented on how friendly he was. He said "Well I could just take you home with me" and Eli grinned at him! He warned us that next month is when the stranger anxiety starts.

Eli now weighs 16 pounds and 9 ounces.

This weekend we are at my parents house again and Eli will be going to a birthday party (for our friend's daughter who is turning 3!). Nana and Pops are glad that we had an excuse to come back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment