Thursday, December 1, 2011

Photos of Finley

After Finley was born we had a photographer (through an organization called "Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep") take pictures of her and today they came in the mail!
NILMDTS is an amazing organization that provides free photography services to parents who experience a stillbirth or the death of a child soon after birth. I had several people recommend their service to me and I am so glad that I contacted our local NILMDTS photographer. In a way, these pictures are "proof" that she was here and that she was a person and that she was born into this world.
I am such a proud mommy and I think she is absolutely perfect.










8 comments:

  1. Kelli - I love what these pictures show; an absolutely beautiful family. There is so much love shown through the these photos. I know you cherished the time you got to spend with Finley. I cherish knowing you and your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you are correct! she is perfect! you are amazing.........and THANKS for sharing! BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The family pictures are wonderful. Thanks for sharing Finley with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos of your sweet Finley!! Thank you for sharing them with us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kelli - they're gorgeous, just like your daughter sweet Finley! What beautiful photo's that just radiate with love and so special. Thank you so much for sharing. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is just gorgeous and thank you for sharing these pictures of your family. God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing something so personal and precious! Gorgeous family; gorgeous love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's beautiful. Such a beautiful sweet little girl. I'm so glad you were able to contact a photographer. I think that the single biggest regret I have is that we didn't know about them, so we didn't get pictures like that. Such a treasure.

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete