Saturday, October 1, 2011

Eli's First Haircut!

Today I gave Eli his first hair cut! We were going to take him to a salon this afternoon, but I decided that I would give it a try myself!

His hair was growing out the point where it had become a pseudo-mullet, definitely NOT cool.

At first we tried putting him in the tub to distract him, while at the same time getting his hair wet.... yeah, he wasn't happy.
Then we decided to put him in his booster seat and put some food in front of him. Daniel also distracted him with a balloon (still inflated from his first birthday party!). That worked out pretty well! Between the bath and the booster seat, I'd say I did a pretty good job!

I saved one of his little curls and am planning to put it in the baby food jar I saved from his first time eating solids! Look, I am actually being sentimental for once!

BEFORE:


AFTER:




I think he looks pretty cute, if I do say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment